Every resident should have one of these! If you are unable to open the door when 911 responders show up, they may have to break down a door or smash a window to gain entry. A house key in the secure lockbox outside your front door (that ONLY first responders can access) will enable them to enter quickly and lock up on the way out. You can also leave a note for the care of pets if you are taken to the hospital. A folder for medical records (allergies, prescriptions, etc.) is also provided to affix to the refrigerator.
To order a lockbox, follow these directions to purchase. Then call Senior Village at 520-314-1042 to install at no charge. You do not need to be a member of Senior Village to use this service.
- Go to the website: https://lockbox.shopkidde.com/ and create an account.
- Under “Convenient Key Lock Boxes”, choose one of the lockboxes shown below and add to the shopping cart
- Choose “Golder Ranch Fire” in the Fire Department name search box
- Complete checkout – enter shipping information and complete purchase. It will be customized and shipped to your door in approximately 10 days.
- It is also possible to order by phone though delivery will take longer. For order related issues, call 1- 800-654-9677, then press '2.' Phone hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM